Chat and Dating Online Tips

Internet dating sites are overflowing with eligible singles, all vying for the same attention, the competition can be fierce. To compete with all those personal ads, you need to write a profile that stands out from the rest, captures the readers attention, and makes them want to respond to you. If not, you might miss out on meeting someone who is a really good match.

While searching online personals I can across quite a few profile that didn't impress me much. I listed a few of them below, just to give you an idea of "What Not To Do" when it comes time to write your own dating profile.

Remember - if you are going to post your profile on a dating site, write one that will gets you the results.

Hey SeXXXy!!!!!!

I am 22, I go to college in London Ontario for Marketing and I live in Stratford. I love hockey, going to the bars with the guys and playing pool. Not really sure what else to say so I will leave it at that :)

Sounds like a real winner. Watch out girls, I saw him first!

Nice guy looking for a nice girl

I a genuinely open and friendly guy, hard to come by these days. I like to spend time around friends, and always love to meet new people. I like to keep myself busy, can't stand sitting around doing nothing.

Not exactly bad, just a bit too vague for my taste.

FREAK! Or someone like that...me I guess. COME ON! LOOK HERE!!!

Snuggly guy, 6'2", 165 lbs. Just moved to Vancouver, looking for friends and people to show me around the city. Is that you? Are you sure? I am pretty weird...ok then. :)

Probably a nice guy - but why risk it.

MALE 25YRS SINGLE

I AM A VERY STRAIGHT PERSON .UNMARRIED & LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO GET MARRIED WITH. THATS ALL WHAT I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW. FOR ME IT HARDLY MATTERS IF U R A DIVORCEE ALSO.

Avoid using all CAPS when writing your profile, makes it harder to read.

"Cacktas The Sign of Loyality"

I am Farooq i have only one frend name is AYAZ and he say about me that farooq is a gentleman personhardworking faothfull good looking and and and..................... and wot i am in my point of view i like treveling i want to go all over theworld mmmmmm like music of shehzad i am very much bus kafee zayada tareeef achee nahi haotee...............!

Remember to check your spelling - this profile is a mess.

0 Responses to Examples of Bad Personal Ads

Something to say?